Pages

13 September 2013

Blog Comments


Righto parents/families, you're up!  We LOVE it when you comment on our blog and so we've decided to offer a little incentive to encourage you to visit our blog and leave us a comment!

Every comment you leave counts as ONE entry to our special competition.  You can comment as many times as you like.  This competition will run through until Thursday 26th September.

Who can comment?  Anyone from your family!  This competition is open to the parents/families of Room 6 students only.

We will pull out one name and that person/family will win a $20 iTunes voucher and three bars of chocolate!

If you've forgotten how to leave a comment, don't panic, your child will be happy to show you how its done.

Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE checking out what both my boys (Seth and Cody) have been up to at school. Love to leave a comment here and there when ever I get a turn on the computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, can't wait to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first ever comment, so enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love abit of competition. Are all comments from this term included or is it just this week? I'll try to post more often, but I may be more of a snail than a hare!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Brett
    The competition started on Friday night (13th Sept). Thanks for your comments throughout the year though, they are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Jensen, except I bet you I'll win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to get Mums and Dads and brothers and sisters to look at the awesome work your are doing room 6. Hopefully loys of 'new' people will visit your blog, have a good look and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love looking at the class blog and Grace's own blog. What a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be a very awesome competion. I'm looking forward to see who the winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea and it is an awesome way to get parents involved in their childrens every day learning. Well done Miss Simpson, I take my off to you in finding unique ways to make us feel involved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Think Nana has put comment on wrong page! Will try again! Great competition, Logan, and we love your work, you are lucky to have such 'creative' Teachers! Well done to all Class 6.

    ReplyDelete