Pages

07 February 2013

Diving

One of the skills we are learning in swimming, is to perform a decent dive!  We videoed ourselves so we know exactly what we need to work on.  Check it out:

  • I am pretty good at diving, my head, feet and hands are in all the right places.  Elen.
  • I sort of do belly flops, and my body goes in at the same time as my fingers.  Holly.
  • I would like to concentrate on getting more height, so that my dive looks much tidier.  Olivia D.
  • I need to make sure my legs are straight and ankles together.  Alex.
  • I have a good dive, because my head is tucked in and my legs are together and straight.  Molly.
  • My head and arms are where they're meant to be, but my legs and ankles aren't together.  Aaliyah.
  • I am belly flopping and need to keep my legs together.  Kyle.
  • My diving isn't too bad, so I wish to continue my technique.  Juliet.
  • I need to work on keeping my legs together.  Stefan.
  • My right leg flicks up as I enter the water, but everything else is good.  Jaxson.
  • I need to straighten out my legs, and do my dive in a slight curve.  Logan.
  • I do a belly flop into the pool.  My legs need to be straighter.  Olivia C.
  • I want to concentrate on jumping out further before I hit the water.  Grace.
  • I have noticed that I need to keep my hands together and my head tucked in.  Tyler.
  • I'm doing half belly flops, half dives!  Tammy.
  • My arms and head are in the right spot, but I need to work on putting my feet together.  Daniel.
  • I want to work on keeping my back straight from the moment my feet leave the bar.  Jago.
  • I need to have a straight body into the water.  George.
  • I need to put my fingers in first, and my feet last.  Trevor.
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have had a great start to 2013, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete