Pages

06 February 2013

Managing Myself




Our Key Competency focus for Term 1 is on Managing Myself.  Each week, we complete a diary entry, explaining how we have been managing ourselves.


We have a lot of things to remember for school.  My plan for being onto it is:
  • to continue the routine I had last year, which was to check my KIT Book every night.  Juliet.
  • to look in my KIT Book as soon as I get home, and if I have any forms that mum and dad need to see, I show them.  Logan.
  • to hand everything in on time, and to listen to the teacher.  Daniel.
  • to look in my KIT Book so that I am on track.  Stefan.
  • to get my things ready before I go to bed at night.  Hilary.
  • to write things on my calendar, which I look at every day.  Elen.
  • to look in my KIT Book every day and bring the slips back the next day, so I don't forget about it and leave it in the bottom of my bag.  Molly.
  • to write my reminders on a sticky note and put them on my wall.  Alex.
  • to keep saying to myself, "Remember the forms!", so when I get to school, I will remember.  Cody.
  • to give mum the notices at night, so I can put them straight in my bag.  Victoria.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I love the reminder on the chalk board! It is still really important to remember our forms and to check our KIT book though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, Room 6! As a busy mum, I really appreciate getting the school notices at night so that I have time to organise your needs as well as the rest of the family's. Your plan will help me alot, Logan. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete