Pages

01 February 2013

Our First Buddy Class

Today we held our first Buddy Class with Room 3 for 2013!  We had a bit of a talk about what we had done during our first week of school, before heading into our class.  Miss Simpson asked our younger buddies to check if our desks were tidy (this was a problem for some kids!) and we also showed our buddies the artwork we've done so far.

Here is a lovely photo of Room 3 and Room 6 together:



Here is a much more exciting photo!  You can tell that Cody and Seth are brothers right?

10 comments:

  1. You can see the resemblance between Cody and Seth. Buddy Class sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our buddy class with Room 3, we had to share all of the work we had done that week. Room 3 sounded like they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really cool getting to know some people from Room 3 and what they have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go buddy class. I really liked talking to some of the room 3 kids. I can't wait till the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed listening to what Room 3 have been doing and I liked meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buddy Class is really fun, it was awesome meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed doing buddy class, my favourite part was learning what they were doing in their class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buddy class was awesome because we had to show Room 3 our class and they even checked to see if our desks were tidy! We showed them our art too. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. James (Georges Uncle)February 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM

    Looking awesome Room 6. Great blog! Well done to all of you. Have a great year ahead.
    Best Wishes to you all from James (Manchester, England) (George's uncle). P.S I hope I haven't embarrassed you George. Well done all!

    ReplyDelete