Pages

12 March 2014

Manawatu Interschool Triathlon

Today many of us were involved in the Manawatu Interschool Triathlon, held in Palmerston North.  It was a REALLY tough race, starting with a 1.5km run, followed by a gruelling 4km bike and finishing with a 150m swim.  We gave it our all and Miss Simpson reckons we should all be super stoked with our efforts!  Thank you so much to the parents who provided transport and all our wonderful supporters.  What a great day!

A special congratulations to Ffion, who came third in the Year 7 Girls race.  Awesome Ffion!

4 comments:

  1. The triathlon was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did amazing today. Well done to all who competed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The triathlon was so much fun I wish I had done it last year. I can't wait until the weetbix triathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so can't wait until next year to do this again!!!

    ReplyDelete