Pages

14 April 2014

JR Art

After checking out the street art photography of the mysterious JR, we thought we'd have a go at creating our own!  Using the iPads made things a lot easier (thanks Room 1 and Room 2 for letting us borrow them).

JR is a French photographer who believes "the street is the largest gallery in the world".  He has created his art in many cities around the world.  To learn more about JR, CLICK HERE. 


 

Here we are in our 'studio':


Here is our finished photography:


6 comments:

  1. When I saw these faces I couldn't stop laughing, but I can't wait to see everyone else's when they're up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Danielle, the face were hard to not laugh at. They were just so funny!

      Delete
  2. This art is awesome, but it was hard not to laugh when the photo was being taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Victoria, it was hard not to laugh while pulling the faces or taking the picture even. I loved doing this though because we did it with our buddy class and their faces were so funny, I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this art is really different to other pieces of art, because it shows peoples emotions and it's really efective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very intersting faces Room 6.

    ReplyDelete