Pages

26 May 2014

Fame At Freyberg High School

We recently received an invitation to attend the dress rehearsal of 'Fame', a production by Freyberg High School.  We traveled to Palmerston North by bus and were entertained for more than two hours!  We all thoroughly enjoyed the show:

  • I really enjoyed the show, because it's the first 'long' play I've ever seen.  TREVOR.
  • I think the production was really good and the actors showed a lot of emotion.  JORJA.
  • I really liked the 'seafood' diet joke!  JORDAN.
  • My favourite actor was Carmen, because she was really bubbly.  FFION.
  • I loved the lighting behind the stage, because it showed magnificent colours.  BETHANY.
  • I thought that the actors were really good, because they connected with their charactors really well.  KYLE.
  • I liked the humour in this show.  LUKE.
  • My favourite character was Carmen, because she was a beautiful singer.  ASHLEY.
  • I thought the dancers were really good and they all moved in time.  JASMINE.
  • I liked how all the actors stayed in time when dancing.  QUAID.
  • Everyone was an amazing actor and had terrific talent.  HANNAH.
  • My favourite part was seeing the lighting at different parts of the show.  DANIELLE.

4 comments:

  1. Fame was so fun. I really thought that the lighting was really cool. I loved the part where everyone found love. Thank you for taking us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity. You were very lucky to go to this. It's sounds like it was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAME was FANTASTIC and I can't believe the talented actors there. Some amazing effects and awesome music by the orchestra. Thank you very much Freyberg High School for inviting us to attend this professional performance and thank you Miss Simpson for organising the trip and controlling us bunch of rowdy, horrible children. Everybody loved it and I hope others will too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to this show last night and WOW. There is some amazing talent out there. I'm glad that you all got to go to this and experience a live performance.

    ReplyDelete