Pages

29 July 2015

Basketball

Today we had the first of our basketball sessions with Miles.  Miles is the assistant coach of the Manawatu Jets, and will be coming in to teach us some basketball skills.  We started off with learning some basic skills around dribbling and moving with the ball.






Next, our four basketball teams had some time with Miles too.  They worked on passing, shooting and knowing what to do at different times during a game.  Hopefully these skills will come in handy when our basketball competition starts next week!




9 comments:

  1. This looks like it was heaps of fun and everybody learnt some new skills. I wish I was there to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Basketball with Miles was really fun. I can't wait till next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had heaps of fun with Miles. Hes a great teacher and really funny. I can't wait for the next practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice basketball stance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basketball with Miles was epic! I love how he put humor into practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed playing basketball with him.I hope we can play a game with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great morning with Miles. I thought that it was great fun. I learnt a lot more skills about Basketball it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish he had came to Halcombe last year.

    ReplyDelete