Pages

12 August 2015

South Makirikiri Winter Sports Exchange

Today was the day - time for our annual winter sports exchange with South Makirikiri School.  We were all VERY excited about this, and have been practicing hard over the last few weeks.  The conditions were perfect, and we had an awesome time.  After getting smashed by South Mak last year, we are pleased to report we did far better this time around!  Congratulations to all the students - your skills and sportsmanship were excellent.  Thanks to our coaches, refs and supporters.  We're looking forward to next year already!


9 comments:

  1. It was great fun playing South Mak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we beat South Mac this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that we won most of the games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done everyone who participated in the South Mak Sports exchange! I'm really glad we beat them in nearly all our sports.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The South Mak sports exchange was so much fun, I can't believe I actually scored in football!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun on Wednesday because South Mak came to our school for the winter sports.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome time we had. We all played really well and had great sportsmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Halcombe school. I think every one had an awesome time and played really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to the Halcombe School. I wish I was not sick so then I could have played

    ReplyDelete