Pages

25 September 2015

Doodle For Google - JADE IS IN THE TOP 5

AWESOME NEWS!  At the end of last term, some students entered the annual Doodle For Google competition.  The challenge was to redesign the Google logo under the criteria, 'If I could travel back in time...'  Google received more than 4500 entries, and we're thrilled that Jade has made it through to the final round - the Top 5 for Year 7 & 8 students. Congratulations Jade!

There are some incredible prizes up for grabs, so now our job is to spread the word and get people voting for Jade (you can only vote once on each device).



Here is Jade's design:

If I could travel back in time, I would go to the 70's and see what life was like in the days of the flower power.
I would like to wear bright clothing and have a fun time!


4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome Jade. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jade. Well done. You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win jade. Your doddle for Google is the best. I have voted for you to win and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you win jade. Your doddle for Google is the best. I have voted for you to win and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete