Pages

09 November 2015

10 Photo Challenge

We had heaps of fun completing the 10 Photo Challenge this afternoon.  Using the ipads, we had to take photos of all sorts of things, before using Pic Collage to display our photos in a funky way!

  • an animal
  • something funny
  • a group selfie
  • a jumping OR handstand pic with at least two people
  • something yellow
  • #awesome
  • an extreme close up of a flower
  • an action shot of one of your group members doing a sporting activity
  • one group member giving another group member a shoulder/piggy back ride
  • a photo of your choice :)










20 comments:

  1. This was loads of fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you photos Room 6 the look awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like everyone's collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of these are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these a really, really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really fun doing the photo challenge. They all look awesome room 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the photos look great and some of them look funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was loads of fun, I really enjoyed doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found it really fun doing the 10 photo challenge. It made us really think about what we had to take a photo of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks awesome I wish I was there to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad I missed out they all look so cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that was really fun I likted alot of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I wish I could of done that. Instead I was away

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some very creative photos room six!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Taking those photos was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pictures guys, I wish I was here to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool photos they are funny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos are amazing room 6.

    ReplyDelete