Pages

02 August 2016

T3 Challenge

Over the next few weeks, we're having a focus on perseverance and determination.  We've all chosen something we want to learn, and set goals around this.  The purpose of this mission is to set a challenge a strive to achieve it, to try and try and try until you can do it, to have a never-say-die attitude, to be prepared to work really hard to be successful.  Good luck everyone!

Here is a video of us attempting our challenge... before we've done any practice.  No laughing please.


4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to trying hard to achieve my goal! Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone achieve there goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the term 3 challenge was a great idea I hope I can master juggling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope I can achieve my goal of juggling!

    ReplyDelete