Pages

01 March 2017

Level Four Swimming Assessment

Today we had a trip to the Makino Pool to be tested on our Level Four swimming skills.  This was a great chance for us to 'show off' some of the things we've been working on during our class swimming programme.  We had to complete the following:

  • 100m freestyle
  • 100m backstroke
  • 50m breaststroke
  • 50m sidestroke
  • tread water for 3 minutes
  • float on our back for 3 minutes
  • complete a safe dive
  • swim 50m fully clothed

Congratulations to all those who have made progress, become more confident, achieved their goals and worked hard to improve.  Well done!

We also had a wee 'play' in the diving pool...


9 comments:

  1. Those pictures make it look like they're flying! Some great shots here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed jumping of the top diving board because i could touch the bottom of the pool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the Level 4 swimming assessment. I hate to say that that was my last one. I enjoy swimming in clothes and jumping of the diving boards the most but still enjoy the other 'activities'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going on the diving boards was lots of fun, and there is some very good photos of everyone jumping off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the level four swimming because we got to swim in cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the level 4 swimming assessment. I was very proud of what I achieved, and how I have improved on my swimming. Also I loved jumping of the diving boards at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally jumped of a diving board even though it was the small one I am so proud of myself. Well done jade for doing it as well she even jumped off the top one well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the level four swimming assessment and I liked jumping off the diving boards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you jump hight

    ReplyDelete