Pages

03 May 2018

Art - Sea Turtles

We've been learning about how plastic bags kill hundreds of thousands of marine animals each year.  We know one of the reasons for this, is because, when floating in the ocean, a plastic bag looks very similar to a jellyfish.  Unfortunately, turtles love to eat jellyfish, and they end up choking on the plastic bag.  We have begun a piece of art dedicated to these beautiful sea creatures.  



After drawing an outline of a turtle (thanks You Tube!), we painted them.  We reckon they are going to look pretty cool when they're finished.

Here are some pictures of us painting our turtles today:

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun I wish I could be there to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing our turtle art! It was really fun and I can’t wait to paint the rest of my picture!

    ReplyDelete