Pages

26 June 2018

Reading Groups

We have four reading groups in Room 6 and we have done LOADS of reading this term.  Each group has nearly finished their second book.  Each time the group meets to discuss their reading and what's been happening in the book, everyone has a chance to share their ideas, debate issues and ask questions about things that are a bit tricky to understand.  It is a bit of a mission to keep up with how much has to be a read, and by when.  Lucky we're pretty organised in Room 6!


7 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed group reading this term, I have loved reading Boy At The Top Of The Moutain and Refgee. It is really cool to read books bit by bit, it also keeps me in suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the books we read during reading groups. I especially liked The Boy At The Top Of The Mountain. I also like Refugee a lot, but I haven’t finished it yet. I can’t wait to see the next book we read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to books that we have read this term and it has been way easier to remember what we had to read up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading The Boy At The Top Of The Mountain and Refugee. My favourite one was Refugee and it had a cool twist at the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading Tomorrow When The War Began. I hope everyone else liked their book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading these group books. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading Tomorrow When The War Began and Half A World Away. I can’t wait wait to read another book!

    ReplyDelete