Pages

05 August 2018

Tough Kids Challenge 2018

Nearly everyone from our class attended the Tough Kid Challenge at Linton Army Camp last week.  This event really did test our toughness - there was mud and running and ice-cold water and obstacles and dark tunnels and everything!  All the students had a blast though, and even though there is no winner (it's all about participation), everyone gave their best.  Thanks to all the parents who provided transport and cheered us on.  We also won a super cool prize - popcorn for the whole school - because we had the loudest cheer!  Yahoo!  Check out these awesome photos from Mr Blanchard:





















7 comments:

  1. I had a great time at the tough kids challenge.I enjoyed seeing other people give it a try and stepping out of my comfort zone.Cant wait to do it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun even know i got muddy and freezing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Friday was so much fun, I sunk up to my knees in mud! The bog was freezing cold but then I could see my shoes again! The obstacle course was a lot of fun, I especially enjoyed the tunnels under the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tough kids was so much fun! I really enjoyed it, and I got really muddy! I even had a random splash war in that pond thing with some rando girl. I'm glad I did the tough kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tough kids challenge was so much fun but really tricky. I'm defiantly doing it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job guys. That looks really muddy and looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm going to participate next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tough guy and girl challenge it tired me out.

    ReplyDelete