Pages

11 September 2018

Message From Australia!

Remember this video?  Well, we've received an email about it...



Good Morning  Room 6,

My name is Mrs Kerrigan and I am the Music Teacher at Allendale Primary School in Geraldton, Western Australia.

I recently saw your amazing Synchronised Basketball assembly item (on youtube) and was blown away by it! I was just wondering if you would be able to let me know the name of the track that you used for it? Was it one easily accessible, or did you remix a few different songs into one?

I'd love to use the same track for a dance that we are doing next term.

Thank you so much for your help!
Mrs Kerrigan


How cool is that?  In case you're wondering, Geraldton is located on the west coast of Australia (see below).  Mrs Kerrigan will send us a copy of the video they make - awesome!


17 comments:

  1. Is it just me or have you got your north east South west wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good pick up William. I did this deliberately of course, just to see if anyone was paying attention. 10/10 for you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's so cool that our awesome basketball skills were seen by someone in Australia! Hopefully they make a cool routine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it’s super cool that Mrs Kerrigan saw us on YouTube! I can’t wait to see their video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I don’t blame that music teacher for wanting the music though, the music was pretty funky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome. It'll be cool to see their final result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a really cool video, no wonder she really liked it. Well done to the people that did it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's really cool how we got an email from someone from Western Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty cool to get an email from someone in Australia that synchronised basketball item was pretty awesome though

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is really cool that someone else wants to use our music and thinks that video was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool that so one in another country watched our video and thought it was pretty cool! I can't wait to see their dance video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so cool. I can’t wait to see what they do in their dance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is so cool for a little school like us to be noticed. I can’t wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's cool getting a message from Australia. I remember doing this! It was heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool that someone one from Australia saw a video from our class. I cant wait to see their dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I hope to see the video Mrs Kerrigan. I hope you have fun with your dance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT IS AWESOME I LOVE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete