Pages

16 April 2020

LOCKDOWN LEARNING - FRIDAY


THINGS TO DO:  FRIDAY
(got a question?  email me)


1.   Watch the 'Toilet Paper Challenge' video (I bet you were thinking I'd gone loopy when I set this challenge... but don't worry, I had a plan!  So cool!)



2.  Complete the follow up reading activity for your group.

3.   Do today's reading.

4.   Continue working on your Human Body activities (these need to be finished by the time we get back to school).  A quick clarification:  for the 10 bullet points OR 10 sentences about each organ, you need to answer this question:  what does this organ do? 

5.   Continue listening to 'Sky On Fire'.

6.   Complete today's challenge:  'Handstands'.  This is a VERY easy way to earn points for your house! (Lily & Riley - I've got yours already).





7.  OPTIONAL: consider entering this cool competition.  I did post details of this on Seesaw a few weeks ago, so this is a reminder.  
OUTDOOR SPOT COMPETITION - CLICK HERE



THERE IS NO 'HOME LEARNING' OVER THE WEEKEND (apart from reading).  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.  MAYBE THE BEST ONE EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment