Pages

23 April 2020

LOCKDOWN LEARNING - THURSDAY


THINGS TO DO:  THURSDAY
(got a question?  email me)


1.   Watch this video.... and have a good laugh!  Those of you that found this really hard and felt instantly crook, you'll be the ones who have to puke over the side of the boat on the way to Nydia Bay.  Right next to me.  I don't think any mums were harmed in the making of this video.




2.   Do today's reading.  No follow up activities to complete today.

3.   Have a go at this special travel calculator:




4.   Poetry:  write a poem titled 'Lockdown Life'. There are lots of different kinds of poems, and you can choose whatever style you like (Google can help if you're not sure).  No, it does not have to rhyme.  Type your poem straight into Seesaw by clicking the 'Note' feature:





Lockdown Life - By Miss Simpson

Life in lockdown is pretty cruisy,
Nothing to do? Watch a movie!
Sleep ins, late nights and midday naps,
The hair is a mess, so I'll wear a cap.
Heaps of exercise has gotta be good,
Running and biking all round the hood.
Not too sure of the date or day,
But who cares really, we'll find our way.


5.   Keep working on this week's interhouse competition - the dance/lip sync battle.  I'm expecting you all to send me a video for this challenge.  Due tomorrow at 6pm.

6.   Complete today's challenge:  'Paper Darts'.  Send me your video by 6pm tonight.  I reckon my dart made it about 6m - can you beat this?


No comments:

Post a Comment