Pages

14 March 2013

Cricket Time

We had another cricket lesson today.  We had a game where we were able to practice all the skills we've learnt so far.  Here is what we had to say:

  • I've become much better at throwing.  My technique has really improved.  OLIVIA C.
  • I have enjoyed playing games like, 'No Man's Land'.  HOLLY.
  • Learning how to bat is something I have enjoyed.  HANNAH.
  • I've learnt how to bowl a ball properly.  ELEN.
  • I have enjoyed cricket because I have learnt how to hold a ball and bat properly.  VICTORIA.
  • I enjoyed the activity where we had to try to catch a really high ball.  BLAIR.
  • In cricket, I have learnt how to bowl and bat properly.  MOLLY.
  • I've learnt how to bowl properly and I can now hit the ball straight.  TAMMY.
  • My catching has improved.  GEORGE.
  • I am getting better at catching a ball and bowling.  QUAID.
  • I have become better at bowling.  TREVOR.
  • Catching a ball with two hands is something I have improved.  STEFAN.
  • I have become more accurate at throwing and bowling a ball.  HILARY.
  • I have really enjoyed our games of cricket, especially the non-stop cricket.  ALEX.
  • I have enjoyed learning how to hold the ball properly and throw it.  TYLER.
  • I have become much better at batting.  KYLE.
  • A highlight for me was almost hitting the ball over the fence!  DANIEL.
  • I have become better at bowling accurately.  AALIYAH.
  • My small ball skills have improved.  JULIET.
  • I have improved my catching skills.  LOGAN.
  • I have really enjoyed cricket and I can't wait until our next session.  JAGO.
  • I enjoyed trying to smash the ball over the fence during the cricket game.  CODY.
  • I really enjoyed learning how to play lots of differrent cricket games.  JAXSON. 
  • I have enjoyed improving my bowling technique.  NELLY.
  • I learnt the proper bowling technique.  OLIVIA D.
  • I have become better at catching the ball.  JASMINE.
  • My batting has really improved.  GRACE.



We were also given our bats today - they are really flash and we're looking forward to playing with them at home!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Room 6. Any budding test cricketers in this group?!

    ReplyDelete