Pages

06 March 2013

Swimming Sports

Our Swimming Sports were held today!  This event was all about competition, and testing yourself in a range of races.  It was great to see so many people determined to do their very best - we are very proud of you!  It is obvious that you have been working hard during our class swimming lessons - most people have really improved. 

Well done to Matai for winning the Junior House Relay, and Rimu, the Senior House Relay. 

Double congratulations to Ffion and Brett, our Junior swimming champions, and Elen and Alex, our Senior swimming champions. 

Here is a photo of these students receiving their trophies:

Photographer:  Mrs Te Whatu



9 comments:

  1. I was very nervous when I arrived at the swimming pool, but in the end I was proud of my placing’s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work to everyone who competed in the swimming sports today. Extra shout out to Matai for winning the house competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Room 6 for doing your best during the swimming sports today. Congratulations to the swimming champions and the house relay winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Room 6, I had a great time watching the races. Very impressed by your skills. Thank you Miss Simpson for organizing it all so well, it was like watching a well oiled machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Room 6, it is great to see that the year is going good. I miss being at Halcombe and I must say that you need to appreciate not having to do homework at the moment, because believe me there will be lots for you to do when you come to High School. Great job, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't here to see the races but from the pictures they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved swimming sports and i can't wait until next year. Thanks Miss Simpson for organizing it. Round of applause to Maiti for winning the house competition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swimming Sports was so much fun. I can't believe I came fourth in the school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Rimu! You did great with both junior and senior relay team!

    ReplyDelete