Pages

08 April 2013

Moment Of Inspiration

Kia Ora Kids

I've been away at a conference in Palmerston North today.  I am really looking forward to sharing some of the great ICT tools I've been learning about!  I love this quote:

"I aspire to inspire before I expire!"




This photo, 'Earthrise', is very famous.  It was taken by William Anders, an astronaut on the Apollo 8 mission to orbit the moon in 1968.  Some people think it is one of the most important photographs ever taken, because it was the first photograph of earth from deep space, and the first time that earthlings could look at themselves from this perspective, and reflect on their vulnerability amongst the massive universe.  I think that is worth thinking about!

See you tomorrow,
MS

3 comments:

  1. I also agree that the quote and the photo are both fabulous! One of my favourite quotes is one by Mahatma Gandhi,"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever". I think we should all follow this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is incredible, imagine being out in space and capturing incredible veiws like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the worlds best photo.

    ReplyDelete