Pages

30 May 2013

Winter Sport - Netball

We have started our winter sport programme - our first sport was netball with Miss Jeynes.  Despite the injuries (concrete surfing and getting hit in the face), we had loads of fun learning to play netball.  We have plenty of netball experts who tried to patiently explain the rules to the rest.

I learnt how to throw a chest pass - Holly
I learnt what obstruction is - Jaxson
I learnt about all the different positions - Tyler
I learnt about the position of WA - Kyle

Photographers:  Juliet and Miss Jeynes


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had heaps of fun at netball yesterday! I'm so bummered that I couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netball was so much fun, it was really good to be able to see the difference in all our skills. We all definitely improved a lot! I can't wait for our next rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netball was so fun to play!

    ReplyDelete