Pages

14 August 2013

Six Word Stories

Six Word Stories are.... stories told in exactly six words!  It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of it, but once you get going, it is really fun to come up with clever wee stories.  In preparation for writing our own Six Word Stories, we had a bit of a practice today.  Check it out!


  • Dog caught stealing by horse police.  Logan.
  • “Don’t annoy me again, or else!”  Hilary.
  • “Bite my tail, I bite yours”.  Alex.
  • Dogs and horses really don’t mix.  Tyler.
  • “Time to lose your fluffy tail”.  Juliet.
  • “Get out of here, it’s my grass!”  Elen.
  • Game of tag not so fun.  Miss Simpson.
 

  • “Aggghhhhrrrr, I lost my eye patch!”  Jago.
  • “What are you looking at punk?”  Cody.
  • “It’s just one of those days…”  Olivia D.
  • “Come on boy, take me on!”  Quaid.
  • “Don’t dare touch my mane again”.  Hannah.
  • “Mouth ache - dentist would be appreciated!”  Molly.
  • “Darn it, Monday again, work stinks!”  George.
  • “Let’s play wink murder, you’re dead”.  Hilary.
  • “What’s up with the missus today?”  Elen.
  • “Most definitely not a morning person”.  Juliet.
  • “Wifey, just get off my back!”  Logan.
  • “Found a lemon in a tree…”  Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment