Pages

28 September 2013

'Let Us Entertain You'

On Wednesday night, a crowd of nearly 500 turned up to be entertained by us.  Even though we had seen all the class items during rehearsals, there is nothing quite like the real thing.  It was awesome!  Despite some last minute changes to our class item, (thank you to those who stepped up into new roles), it ran very smoothly.  Congratulations Room 6 - all the blood, sweat and tears paid off - you can be very proud of yourselves!  Check out this video of the dances:


7 comments:

  1. The show was so much fun I cant wait till the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 6 you put on a great show, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your skit, Room 6, It made me laugh at the end, and I was impressed with the courage George and Blair displayed singing in front of the whole school. Tino pai, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We performed really well and we worked hard, especially because there were people away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really fun and I enjoyed performing, it was really fun and everyone put a lot of effort into our act. I can't wait untill the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked like a lot of fun, to bad I wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all looked like you had loads of fun and I certainly enjoyed watching you, I know how much time and effort is put in by everyone. ka rawe!!!

    ReplyDelete