Pages

27 November 2013

Sexuality Education

Today we had our first session of our Sexuality Education programme with Rachel Hansen.  We learnt all about our weird and wonderful bodies, it was very exciting!  Here is what some people had to say:

  • It was funny and enjoyable.  I learnt a lot about puberty.
  • My favourite part was when we talked about how we don't have to be 'fake' and stereotypical to fit in.
  • I enjoyed it because we got to write cool things about ourselves and others.
  • I learnt that the models in magazines don't really look that good.
  • It was fun and not as weird as I thought.  I definitely want to learn more.
  • It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.  It was really interesting.
  • I enjoyed it, because I learnt new things and it isn't scary at all, knowing that these things are going to happen.
  • This session was a new experience and I've learnt a lot about what girls go through, though I wasn't a fan of when we learnt about the boys.
  • I enjoyed it, because it was not as embarrasing as I thought it would be and I learnt lots.
  • It wasn't that scary, because people started to relax and not freak out.
  • It was really fun learning everything.  I already knew a bit, but I learnt a whole lot today.
  • I learnt that it is okay to be yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Sexuality Education was heaps of fun I learnt heaps and cant wait do it again, I would like to say thankyou to Rachel.

    ReplyDelete