Pages

01 April 2014

The Minstrel

We had a special show at school today - The Minstrel!  As well as teaching us lots of important fishing rules, The Minstrel performed lots of entertaining songs - he is a guitar master!  The key rules we need to remember are:
  • always wear a lifejacket in a boat
  • never fish in a marine reserve
  • if the fish is too small (use the chart), put him gently back into the water
  • if the fish is too big, put him gently back into the water (this is the breeding stock)
  • after catching a fish, pack it in salty ice


11 comments:

  1. The Minstrel guy made me laugh alot. I wonder who will win the fishing rod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Minstrel made me laugh a lot, but he also taught us a few handy and important tips for when you go fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the show I learnt a lot while having fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the show and it was really funny. I wonder who will get the fishing rod? Hopefully it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Minstrel guy was so funny. I can remember when he came to my old school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Minstrel was really funny. I hope I win the fishing rod and he made a lot of really funny jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching the Minstrel, I wish he came more often. It was amazing how he can rhyme so fast with so many different names.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved watching the Minstrel. He was very funny and I learnt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the Minstrel and I learnt about fishing and where you can and can't fish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the Minstrel. It was amazing how fast he could come up with the rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I'm the person who wins the fishing rod with my story!

    ReplyDelete